Our Employee Benefits division specializes in providing our clients with the best possible solution for their unique needs. Our team will work with your organization to obtain the most cost effective plan available.
Protect your most valuable asset with Employee Benefits.
Tailored Plans for Your Unique Business:
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Health Care Spending Accounts
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Group RRSP / Pension / TFSA
Advantages of Employee Benefits:
- Competitive pricing
- Benefits packages for as few as two employees
- Helps attract and retain key employees
- Employees and employers receive benefits without having to belong to associations, where membership fees are usually required
- Employees are given guaranteed levels of coverage without having to submit medical evidence
- Healthier employees reduce turnover and absenteeism
- Economical life and disability coverage, often with no medical required
- Tax-effective form of compensation
Benefits aren’t just for BIG businesses,
they’re for SMART businesses.
Basic Group Benefits:
- Life Insurance - Basic and optional term coverage for employees and dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance - Lump-sum payment for accidental death or injury
- Disability - Short and long-term coverage, plus preventative services
- Healthcare - From prescription drug coverage to emergency travel insurance
- Dental care - Including basic, major and orthodontic coverage
The O'FARRELL Advantage:
To help ensure you get the best possible plan design to attract and retain key employees we do the shopping for you. As group insurance brokers, we act as an intermediary between you, the client, and the insurer. Our responsibility is to match you with insurance companies that most closely meet your needs. Creating the employee benefits plan for your business takes experience and knowledgeable advice; we will work with you to find the right fit. To find out more about how employee benefits can help make your business more successful, please contact us today.
Our Employee Benefits Team:
Group Broker & Partner
Employee Benefits Service Representative